C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Baker's Dozen for January

These are pictures of the first Baker's Dozen held at my home studio. We had a great time! Since then, there have been three more classes held and as of February we're going to 8 dates you can choose from including 2 Friday night classes. If you don't have to get up Saturday for work, relax and enjoy! I'm not giving you any more previews of the cards here; you know how I like the element of surprise. I will still give you the list of markers you'll need if you want to use the exact same colors I use, if you don't, you know I tell you it's your card, make it yours! I'll post #15 of 365 tomorrow. Right now I'm getting ready to head to the Eastgate Baker's Dozen. I know it's early, but you should see the stamps my friend Kathleen has!!!! (She's hosting the Eastgate Baker's Dozen in her home. She's a doll!!!) She makes me feel like I've never bought a stamp in my life, lol. I know I've sold a lot of my old Stampin' Up sets, when I taught at the store and couldn't use them. But OMG...she's a very sick person....she's......a......STAMPAHOLIC! I think I'm seriously heading there with her! 'Til tomorrow!!










No comments: