C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Friday, January 1, 2010

365 in 365

Okay, this is going to be hard. But my goal for 2010 is to make at least one card each day. Some days, hopefully I can make several so that I can have a day off. I am going to attempt to post one card every day on the blog. Of course, maybe someone will send me a card and I will post theirs (with their permission of course). Then I won't have to make one every day. Remember that my oldest daughter is getting married this summer, so I'll have to make quite a few ahead of time, as there is no way I'll be posting the week of the wedding. So I'm giving you the responsibility to stay on me so I don't miss a day.

Hope you like today's card. I use this awesome stamp from Animal Spirits Stamps original art by Sue Coccia. You can visit her websit at http://www.animalspiritstamps.com/ or http://www.earthartinternational.com/ These are amazing stamps with so much detail. They do take a long time to color, but I love the way they look. The sentiment I used is by Printworks. "You give my day a lift". That's what ya'll do for me. Each of you give my day a lift! Happy New Year! It's going to be AWESOME!

No comments: