C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

9, 10, 11, and 12 of 365 Oh My!















Okay, I've failed....I am not posting every day, but I am trying (vbg)! So now we have 4 cards posted today, so I'm back on track. I am posting the other three cards that are being done in Baker's Dozen this month. You've already seen the Valentine cards made with CTMH set. I absolutely love this set. The birthday card we're doing is one of the "Hoppers" of the House Mouse family by Stampabilities. I adore House Mouse stamps. I have over 70 and that doesn't include my clear ones. We used brown liquid applique for the chocolate frosting and the saying "the fun is in the frosting" is from a Hero Arts set.

The second card is "Chocolate. It's not just for breakfast". This card was inspired by Deb, who lives in Oregon. She said she got the inspiration from Fiskars. There is nothing as good as a box of chocolates!

The last card of the Baker's Dozen is the Christmas card. I used Riley Moose Santa from Hannah Stamps. (My understanding is Hannah has sold Riley recently). This card would make a great gift card holder. I used white liquid applique on Riley's beard. All glitter on these cards is Starfire glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.


Okay, so this is 9, 10, and 11. I will post again and it will be #12 of 365, which will catch me up to today!

No comments: