C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, January 4, 2010

3 AND 4 of 365




Okay, I missed yesterday's card post. So today I will post both yesterday and today! The butterfly is stamped using Stamps by Judith. I used two different leaf stamps and getting the idea from Judith's catalog, created the butterfly. The filigree is scraps left from cutting out of my Cricut and the ribbon is recycled from a card I received a couple of years ago. I absolutely LOVE Judith stamps and have really enjoyed teaching classes with her stamps. If there is interest I will teach another class with Stamps by Judith. Let me know!

The second card is an embossed card from DCWV. I took a cotton ball (yes, Shirley, cotton) and rubbed chalk over the embossing. I would love to tell you who makes this hummingbird stamp, but I honestly don't know. I borrowed it and have no idea who the company is. I colored this card with water color pencils and a blender marker. The Happy Birthday is by Denami Designs and the ribbon is by May Arts. I then used a glitter gel pen to highlight it.

The 7 Baker's Dozen classes are almost completely full! If you haven't contacted me for a seat, email me right away. If I have not emailed you, it's not because I don't want to, but I don't have contact information for everyone. Spread the word! If need be, I will be happy to add a class or two. If there is something you would like to do, let me know and I'll make it happen if at all possible.

I enjoyed lunch today with Deb, Alona, and Pam! I haven't seen any of them in a while, (maybe because Deb now lives in Oregon, Alona has been in California with family, and Pam has been laid up). We had a LOT of fun talking and getting caught up and then Deb and Alona came back to the "scrap palace" (that's what my son calls my workroom)for a couple of hours.

Now on to tomorrow, where I will spend the day packing up daughter #2 to move back to Florida. This makes me sad but this is her life and her decision. I will miss her and have really enjoyed scrapbooking with her the past couple of weeks. Her boyfriend likes to stamp with her (can you believe it?!?!?) and he stamped a Christmas card for DH and me. Tomorrow I will post his card. Someone saw it at the 4 C's and thought it was a die cut. 'Til tomorrow!

No comments: