C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

23 years old!!!!!!!!!!


Hard to believe that DD1 is 23 today! I'm only 29! How did this happen???? Here are two pictures of her; one with her long beautiful hair that she cut off last year since her students thought she was one of them, and then one with short hair. This one was taken in Florida last May. The good looking guy is DS.
She's still in New York with her fiance and won't be home until the middle of February, but we did talk this morning and she should get my card today. When I think of her, I see her as a one year old with all her curls (that she doesn't have anymore) and saying "What's dat?" She wanted to know what everything was and she hasn't changed at all. Now she's all grown up and getting married in July. Happy Birthday little girl!! I love you very much!!

No comments: