C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 and 7 of 365






Sorry about not posting my card yesterday, but it was a long day packing daughter #2 and frankly a bit sad. Any way, the Christmas card above was made by Dan the Man, daughter #2's boyfriend. It is a Hero Arts set from last year. He stamped and cut out the reindeer. He stamped the snowflakes in silver along with the sentiment "Let it Snow", (which it is certainly going to do tomorrow!). He pop dotted the sentiment and reindeer, used a cotton ball pulled apart for the snow, and glittered the nose of the reindeer. He then wrote a very nice note on the inside with a silver gel pen. I'm so proud of him, lol.

Today's posting is not a card, but a box. My son's friends, Heather and Ryan, (more trombone players) are getting married and have asked me to help them with their invitations, favors, etc. Heather really liked the Holly Berry House victorian box and since her colors are white and black, I made up two for her so she could see what she wants to use. I also used the medallion stamp for the front of the invitation, but failed to get a picture of it. We're planning on a Saturday in March getting together stamping, cutting, pop dotting, glittering,...you get the idea. Meanwhile, I am making these same boxes only with 5 sides for Daughter #1's wedding in July. I'm also making her invitations, save the date, thank you's, table cards, etc............I may never want to emboss again. 'Til tomorrow!

No comments: