C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Friday, January 8, 2010

7 and 8 of 365




Happy Snowy Friday!!! Oh my goodness! It's so cold! (and that's something you never hear me say) Baker's Dozen classes kick off tomorrow and I'm sharing the Valentine's card you will make this month (which is unusual for me as I always like to keep you guessing). You can either make the boy card or the girl card. You will make three, so maybe you want to mix it up a bit. This set is by "Close To My Heart" and is absolutely adorable! I used the cuttlebug and embossed the hearts and then used my nesties and cut out the hearts. Ribbon is by May Arts and a little Starfire glitter from Sparkle and Sprinkle. There is no better glitter, in my honest opinion. 'Til Tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dandilion Dreams said...

This is awesome! Looks like you've been extremely busy since I've been away. I can't wait to see what all you've done up close and personal when I get home! I'm so proud of you!
I love you!
Laura Jean