C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

20 of 365


This is an ATC I made for the card club I'm in. Ink or Dye. We met last night and we always exchange a card and an ATC. January is "open theme" and then we choose themes for the rest of the year. I bought this clear set from Hero Arts last January and have never used it. The dress is a perfect fit for the ATC. I used copics to color it and then added Flower Soft the the ruffles. Pretty cool, even if Ido say so myself. I love Flower Soft, and of course it's another one of those products that sits on my shelf and never gets used. I'm having so much fun teaching out of my house now, because I have so much .... "stuff" that I can use now that I couldn't before because we didn't have it in the store.
I've been asked to start a "Birthday Club". If you're interested, please e-mail me and let me know. The way it will work is that I will compile everyone's birthdays and those who want to participate will send a HOMEMADE card to the people on the list when it's their birthday. Then when it's your birthday, you'll get a lot of homemade cards. It's really cool. I belong to one online and it's so exciting on your birthday to have all these cards to open from all these people. And not only that, you get tons of ideas for your own cards to make. So, if your interested, you'll need to let me know. It's starting up SOON! Also, stay tuned for news about upcoming classes other than the Baker's Dozen and 4 C's. A lot of stuff is happening!!!!

No comments: