C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Friday, January 15, 2010

13 of 365




A day late and a dollar short. Sorry for being a couple of days behind, but I've been busy working on classes and basically enjoying some time for me. Number 13 of 365 is actually made by my good friend Linda G. She was at the house for the 4 C's class and made the remark that her sister always says "Bite Me". I started laughing because my best friend Susan gave me a stamp for Christmas that says "Bite Me". When DD1 and DD2 and DS were teenagers and would give me lip for something, I would say Bite Me, give me ten or twenty or whatever. Push Ups. The punishment of choice in my house. You should see my DS' shoulders. I credit it all to push ups!! None of them have done them in several years. Guess they learned. Anyway, Linda borrowed my stamp and made this beautiful Get Well card using the Judith technique and stamps. And then on the inside....Bite Me. Hilarious! Beautiful card Linda! If I ever get sick, knock on wood, I want the same card. You know where the stamp is....

No comments: