C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 of 365




Day 2 of my 365 cards. Only 363 more to go! I hope everyone is enjoying the first weekend of the new year. Stayed up way too late last night watching the Sugar Bowl, Daughter #2 was all for Florida Gators and of course the rest of us were for Cincinnati. Well, we don't have to tell you how that turned out. Oh well, there's always next year.

The stamp I used for the card today is by the same company (obviously) as yesterdays. I absolutely love the detail in these stamps! These are the only two stamps I own by them currently, but I am definately getting more. Simple card, made with cardstock that I already had cut for a Baker's Dozen class a year ago. I used a Fiskars corner punch and plum pearls by Kaiser. Simple, no sentiment, so can be used for just about anything. It just dawned on me that if I make 365 cards, I'm going to have to mail them all. I might keep the usps in business all by myself. Who knows, you might be the recipient of one of my cards. Enjoy!

No comments: