C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

19 of 365


I cannot take credit for these pretty cards. My good friend Linda G. (you remember her, the one who made the get well "Bite Me" card for her sister), had these flowers and came up with these cards to go with them. Pretty cool. You know the older I get, the more ....... what's the word ...... um ....... taken ..... enthralled .... mesmerized....I don't know, the more I'm drawn to color. It's so cool. Even on a dreary day, like today and yesterday, and the day before, and the day (you get the picture), you can find amazing colors in things. My DH says I'm like a kid, if it's bright and colorful, I'm excited. Doesn't matter what it is, lol. Oh well, Linda, great job! Love the colors!!

No comments: