C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

#12!!


Today's card is stamped with an old Stampin Up set I have and use often. It's called Best Blossoms from 2006. I have gotten more use out of this set than any of the 400+ that I have bought in the past 10 years. It's one of those sets that just works. I used one of my Lace brass cutting templates and really like this card. The templates take time, but the effect is really cool.
We had a great time this past weekend with Baker's Dozen classes Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I have another Baker's Dozen Friday night out at Eastgate and then the 24th, 25th, and 26th. If you haven't signed up, be sure you do right away, as there aren't many seats left. Next month, I've been asked to add a second Friday night, so we will have 8 classes to choose from. 'Til Tomorrow!

No comments: