C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

This Little Pigment

I am remiss in not posting this picture earlier, I apologize.  It seems time just gets away from me, and I'm not even stamping!!
Susan has created these beautiful cards for class next Wednesday using Pigment Ink Pads.  The samples have been hanging in the shop for the past month, so I'm sure you've seen them and pictures NEVER do the original justice.  Call and sign up immediately for this awesome class where you will make all five cards, learning cool techniques for those pigment ink pads we all have sitting around, for only $20.00!  You won't want to miss this one!

No comments: