C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Day of Rain! Take a class!

Personally, I love the rain.  It cools the air down and ya'll know how I am about the heat.  But at some point, I need to have my yard mowed.  As if that's not enough, today, in between thunderstorms, the AC guys are here to replace our air conditioner because after only 8 years, it has decided to die.  Builders, not all but at least ours, will put in the most cost effective for them, not the best quality for you.  I grew up in Florida where air conditioners lasted 15 years.  Oh, well, time to stamp!

Today is Baker's Dozen and it is a full class.  However, if you're out in the rain and want to stop by, come on down!  Tomorrow is "This Little Pigment".  Susan will have you make 5 cards using pigment inks in different ways.  I don't know about you, but I seem to leave my pigments on the shelf and I gravitate toward my dye inks.  Hopefully, this will show us ways to bring those pads off the shelf and give them new life!  The cards are pictured below in last weeks post and are gorgeous!!

Next Wednesday, Susan is revisiting your brass templates.  Another item that we buy 'cause we have to have them and then we never use them.  We had this class back in the fall and are revisiting it due to many requests.  Call and sign up so you don't miss out!

No comments: