C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quilling with Christy

I am so excited to have Christy Rolf join our team of amazing teachers!  Christy has been teaching Quilling for a number of years and has graciously agreed to join us at C-Shore Creations, inc.  Next Thursday night is Quilling 1 at 6:30.  You will learn the basics of quilling including tension, shaping, etc.  We will be offering Quilling 2, Quilled Frames, and much, much more in the coming months.  You must have taken Quilling 1 in order to take the other classes.  The only way around this would be if you are a quiller already.  We will be offering Quilling 1 again next month, but don't miss out on the fun.  There are two spaces left for next Thursday, call me and sign up right away.  Below are samples of Quilling 2 and Quilled Frames to give you a sneak peek.

Quilling 2

Quilled Frames


Quilled Frames


No comments: