C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Classes, Classes, Classes...


Candy Bar Wrapper Class with Terri
 Tomorrow night is the April layout class with Cathy.  She has created 2 12 x 12 double page layouts; one is Easter themed and the other is beautiful with dark pinks.  This class is almost full, so call and sign up today!

Friday night is the Tear Animal class.  There are still a couple of seats left in this class.  You will make 2 animals, choosing from 4.  The 4 to choose from are the dog, cat, hippo and elephant.  Too stinking cute!!


I will be holding an Easter card class next Tuesday, the 12th.  You will make 5 cards for $15.00.  Some elegant, some cute, something for everyone!

The photo here is of three of the projects you'll make next Wednesday daytime and Thursday evening in Terri's Candy Bar Wrapper class!  You will make 7 projects total, but you know Terri, she'll have something extra for you in this class.  No one has ever taken her class where they didn't have a ball!  There is still a little room in this class so call and sign up today!

If you haven't signed up this month for Bakers Dozen, be sure and call today as classes are filling up fast! 

1 comment:

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

The candy bar wrappers are adorable!