C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My New Shop

And now...for the announcement you've all been waiting for....(I hope)...I am opening a small shop in Bellevue, Kentucky! I will let ya'll know when the Grand Opening will be. I'm shooting for April 1st (no, this is not an April Fool's joke).

I am interested in companies that you would like to see, but cannot find anywhere in Northern Kentucky. That does not mean that I am going to necessarily carry all of them, but I will definately give them a hard look. I hope to carry both scrapping and stamping supplies, as well as some mixed media.

There are many details yet to be ironed out. I am starting very small, initially as another place to have classes. I will still be offering classes at my home as well as the Eastgate location. This gives us a third venue. I am very excited about all the classes that will now be available.

I will also be accepting gently used stamps and tools for sale on consignment. You may bring me your stamps, already reasonably priced by you, and I will sell them in my shop for a fee of 10%. I will disburse proceeds once a month.

Thank you for all your support!! This is the beginning of an exciting chapter in my life!

No comments: