C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

32 of 365

You either love House Mouse or you hate them. I, personally, love them. I don't use them very much. I have over 75 of these stamps, and that doesn't include clear sets. The problem is, over 50 of these have never touched ink. I really need to start using them.

So, I am starting a House Mouse Class. It will be ongoing, meeting once a month. The cost will be $5.00. (What a deal!) You will make two cards, however, if you bring your own extra cardstock, you may stamp the images we use as many times as you would like. This will be a great way for you to have stamped images on hand when you need them, and you don't have the cost of buying the stamps! Watch your email for further information on when this class will be starting.

No comments: