C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Victorian Box from Holly Berry House


Happy Memorial Day! It has been a crazy month and now it is almost over and I can't say I'm going to miss it. Sickness, two children moving home from college, one going to Spain for a week to play in the symphony, one moving from one state to another, the tragic death of a 21 year old friend of one of my daughters...and all this only involving three of the four children. Like I said, I'm glad it is over.

Back at the beginning of the month I taught a class at my LSS on the Victorian Box and Medallion from Holly Berry House. I prestamped/embossed all the cardstock. In class we cut the pieces out and glittered them up and put them together. They are really pretty. I'm currently working on one using Twinkling H2O's. It's really pretty and I will post it here when I get it done. (hopefully, I'll time to play in my studio the next week) These are great stamps and make beautiful boxes. I stamped the medallion numerous times and cut them out, graduating in sizes down. I used pop dots to attach the different layers. I used red line tape to put the box together and it makes a beautiful gift box. I absolutely love Holly Berry House stamps! They are so detailed. I hope you enjoy this beautiful weekend and I hope where ever you may be this Memorial Day weekend, that you take a moment to tell someone important to you, that they are special to you!

No comments: