C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My shoe




Okay, so when I say I'll post something tomorrow, maybe I mean in a few days. So sorry, but the robin's nest really threw me, that along with 4 kids with more drama in their lives than one person can stand and a sick husband, and well, I'm sure you understand. Anyway, I wanted to post a picture of the card I designed with the April Printworks stamps. I loved the shoes as I mentioned before. I wanted something 3-D so I used glue dots and put a green button on the card. Before I attached it, I ran blue wire through it, twisting it around a pretty white polka dot green ribbon, and then spiraled it to make it really funky. Add that to the vellum, and I realy liked it. I used Liquid Lacquer on the polka dots on the shoe and the sole, heel, and bow to make them pop. One the inside of the card, I used Liquid Lacquer on all the blue parts of the shoe and even though you really can't see it here, I attached a blue rhinestone to the top of the shoe. Gotta love that bling! I then stamped "good friends never go out of style". I thought that they couldn't have cuter stamps than the shoes, but the May ones are awesome. The big stamp is a pickup truck. The back view of it. How cool! I already have a card design ready in my head to go along with the four on the board for the month. I hope you enjoy this card, but for now, know that I'm "thinking of shoe"!

No comments: