C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Printworks Pickup Truck







Printworks for May spotlighted a stamp with an image of the back of a pickup truck. Since I offered two classes in May for the board provided by the company, I had to design two cards. There are three cards in each class and the board only offered four total, making two cards per class. Printworks had a truck with DAD on the tailgate and made it into a pocket, really awesome. One card had "Stop and smell the flowers" on the gate, one Mom, and one Congrats with a graduation cap in the tailgate. Really great cards! The first truck I did was in blue and had "Just Married written in the back window. I tied tin cans to the bumper and it came out really cute. I was stuck on the second one, had a couple of ideas, but then my husband, Paul, had this wild idea. He said, "Turn the truck into an ambulance." You would know that he is a lawyer, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with the ambulance thought, lol. So I thought, if I use a marker to ink it and leave off the tailgate and draw in the door, it might work. Well, it did! I used an upside down flower pot from Art Impressions as the light on top, but it came out really cute. So in true Printworks style I had to do a little something on the inside.

So the thought for the day is, when you look at a stamp, think of what else it might be when you stamp it. Let your imagination take you to other places, and you might be pleasantly surprised. I hope you like it.

No comments: