C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Your Stamping Cottage is closing...


Dear Friend,

I hope this email finds you staying cool in this heat. As you know the shop was closed last week as both my girls were home. That being said, my first grandchild is due in October in Georgia. We just moved Justin to Boston and Sara is in Colorado. Everyone knows that my kids mean the world to me (you hear me talk about them all the time, lol).  I have reached a point in my life where I would like to be free to travel and see my kids when I want to and I am fortunate enough to be able to do this, with the exception of the restrictions of the shop.

Therefore, I will be closing the shop August 4th at 5:00 p.m. I feel that this has been a wonderful experience for me. I have loved every minute of it. But now I am moving into another chapter of my life.

I will keep an online presence and will still have consignment stamps from those who wish me to try and sell them. I will still offer Bakers Dozen in my home as well as an occasional other class such as scrapbooking. I CANNOT have a store in my house, however if you buy them online you can come pick them up and save shipping.

I have classes scheduled in July.  Stampaway is the first week in August and I will have ALL the consignment that I have at the shop for sale.  The last class to be held at the shop will be on Saturday, July 28th.  My hours will be a little weird this last month of business, so please call me on my cell phone, 859-466-2164, to check and see if I’m open or not before making the drive down.

 I have loved getting to know each of you and know my shop would not be the success it has been without you.  For that I thank you and look forward to hearing from you.  And keep an eye on the blog, ‘cause you never know what I might do in the future, lol.  I love you guys!!

 Sincerely,

Ramona Bonita Croushore

C-Shore Creations, inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

No comments: