C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Running Out of Time!

Your Stamping Cottage is open today, noon until 8:00 p.m.  I'm closed tomorrow through Monday, reopening Tuesday August 31st at noon.  I will be open noon until 6 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ( 8/31 - 9/2).  Friday, 9/3, we will be open 10:00 until 9:00 and Saturday, 9/4, I'm open 10 until 5.  Closing my doors forever at 605 Fairfield Ave., Bellevue, Kentucky at 5:00.  The consignor's items will be packed and ready for pick up after that date.   

This has been a wonderful experience and I will definately miss everyone.  But classes at the house have already started to fill up and I'm so excited about this new chapter in my life.  If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to call me at 859-466-2164.  Stop by and see me before Iclose on the 4th!

No comments: