C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Original Artwork in Someone's Kitchen!!

 I'm so excited!  A couple of months ago a young lady who lives in Ft. Thomas came in on First Friday and was interested in my Tile Art.  I became incredibly addicted to making these tiles last fall and had so much fun.  I told her I had a lot more at the house and if she wanted to come in the next day, she could have her choice.  Honestly, I didn't think I would ever see her again.  But sure enough, the next day she came in and picked out 7 of my tiles!   Tonight, when I got home from the shop, I had received an email from her with these pictures.
"Hi, Ramona! Attached are pictures of your art in my kitchen. I'm still lovin 'em! I used 3m strips to attach them, one on the top and one on the bottom of each and haven't had any problems.
 
-Emily"

It is so awesome to see something that you loved to create being enjoyed by someone else. 

By the way, due to the heat, the fact that it's my birthday, and that my husband is going to kidnap me for the day, the shop will be closed Friday, June 29th!  You will get 30% OFF all NEW product on Saturday the 30th in celebration of my birthday.  Have a great one!



1 comment:

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

I think they look fabulous! Thanks for sharing the photo with us!