C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Amazing Day!

Thank you so much to everyone who came out and celebrated our second anniversary today!  A special thank you to Toni and Stephanie for blowing up all the balloons (with Frank's help); to Kathleen and Linda for taking care of the make-n-takes; to Patty and Beth for helping get all the food out and the table set up; to Kathleen and Linda for the wonderful cookies; to Linda, Kathleen, and Tim B. for helping to clean up after and to the most wonderful husband in the world for his love and support and for giving me the opportunity to "play" every day!

The cards, the wishes, the hugs all mean so much to me.  I thank God for each and every one of you, for making my life so full.  I am truly blessed.

Many of you left the shop today with a FREE gift after reaching into the grab bag of goodies.  But now I must tell you who won the big prizes today:  the winner of ONE FREE class taught by me between April 1st and June 30th is Cindy Mauer; the winner of THREE FREE classes taught by me between April 1st and October 31st is Star Alexander; and the Grand Prize winner of SIX FREE classes taught by me to be used before our next anniversary celebration is..................Lynn Freeman!!  Congratulations to all our winners and again thank you for an amazing two years!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

So glad this was a success. I wanted to come, but had too many other demands of my time :(. Hoping to stop in for first Friday.