C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Perfect Pearls w/Suji

We're excited to have Susan Thompson join our team of instructors this month!  Known as Suji on Splitcoast, she has created these cards using Perfect Pearls with three different techniques.  Call and sign up for Susan's class asap as they are filling up fast.  This Thursday, April 5th, 6:30 p.m. and then again on April 24th at 12:30 and 6:30 p.m.  you can join us at the Cottage for $18.00 and learn these awesome techniques.  Susan will be giving you some perfect pearls to take home with you to continue to play.  These cards do NOT do justice to the beauty of these cards.  Run by the shop and see for yourself!

No comments: