C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Easter with Jackie - Adorable!
We have a new teacher with us!!  Jackie Waebel is going to be offering classes each month!  She will be joining a team of extrememly talented teachers who truly want to share their love of paper crafts with everyone they meet.  Jackie has been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for a very long time.  She will bring her love of stamping and all things paper to YOUR Stamping Cottage beginning the first week of April! 

Call the shop and sign up for Stamping with Jackie on April 4th.  For YOUR convenience, she's offering the class shown here at 12:30 and 6:30 for only $15.00!  And don't forget, next Saturday, the 24th of March, Lisa will be sharing her love of stamping with the adorable Easter cards below.  There is no reason for you not to send out Easter cards this year, as I will be having my Easter card class on March 29th!  YOU ask and YOUR Stamping Cottage will do everything we can to deliver!! Call me and get in these classes asap, before there's no more room! 

While YOU'RE here, online, don't forget to check us out on YELP.com and "like" us on Facebook!  YOUR Stamping Cottage can be found in many places, YOU should be found at YOUR Stamping Cottage !! 

No comments: