C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year!  What an amazing 2010 it was and I know already it will be an even more awesome 2011!  Life is good.  Children are healthy, safe, and happy.  Husband is awesome, as always.  Friends are abundant and faithful!!!  I am forever grateful for the people in my life and want you to know how special you are to me.  Stop by the shop and see alll the stamps that have come in.  Christmas is packed away and Valentine and St. Patrick's Day are out on the shelves.  As well as dozens and dozens of SU sets!  OMgoodness!!!!  Prices are amazing.  For instance, I bought the set "Stampin Stella" on ebay 5 years ago for between 40-50 dollars.  She's in the shop for under $20.00!  That's just one example.  If you're looking for a particular stamp, e-mail me and I'll send out a mass email to all that are on my list.  Perhaps someone has it and is willing to part with it.  Nothing ventured nothing gained.  See you in the shop, Ramona.

No comments: