C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, January 3, 2011

ME & MY

Me is a 9 year old or older and My is the 9 year old's adult.  Mom, Dad, Grandma, etc.  Cindy Grammel from Fusion Gallery asked me one day if I had any classes she could do with her granddaughter and I said I didn't.  After I thought about it awhile, I thought this would be a great idea!  So, January 29th is the first Me & My class.  It is at 2:00 and will cost $10.00 per person.  In January we will be making cards, February 26th we will do a mini scrapbook, and March 19th we will alter a picture frame.  There has been quite a bit of interest in this class and space is limited.  Be sure and call me as soon as possible to sign up.  If there is a need, I will offer this class more than once a month. 

No comments: