C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, January 3, 2011

ABC'S OF TECHNIQUES

I taught this class a couple of years ago and it was an amazing success!!!  Over 50 people ended up taking this class. It is a series of 26 techniques.  The classes run through July.  We will learn four techniques a month and at the end of the series you will have a 6x6 book showing all the techniques as well as written instructions for each one.  Make up classes will be offered.  The cost of each class is $15.00.  For those of you who may be missing a few from the previous classes, this is your chance to finish your book. 

In January we will be doing A - alcohol ink; G - ghosting; R - reflection; and S - Shaving Cream.  Check your book and see if you have these four.  If you don't have a book, you need one.  So many people have come to me and said that they have been stumped for ideas and then they look in their book and find something they haven't done is awhile and off they go.  Call and sign up soon!

No comments: