C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Winter Punch Art

We did Summer.  We did Fall.  And now Winter!!  Join us for Winter Punch Art.  Find out what you can do with all those punches you've collected over the years and yet, like me, never used.  (shh!  don't tell the husband)  I LOVE the cardinal!  It's always a fun time in this class and you won't want to miss it!  Call the shop today and sign up.  Check the calendar at the bottom of this page for more information!

No comments: