C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

COPIC TECHNIQUE CLASS

Last Saturday was a Copic Marker Technique Class taught by our very own Lisa Henke, Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen Alumni.  AMAZING!  I learned more in that two hours than I have since I bought my first one three years ago.  I had taken a class previously at another store, and have barely touched them since.  However, now...all I want to do is play with them!  I received the following e-mail from Pat Lawrence regarding the class:

"Can't believe what a great class on Copic markers. I am excited about the new things I learned and can't wait to get started on my cards. Am looking forward to the next class. Let me know.
Pat"

That's right, the next class!  The students Saturday asked if Lisa would do another class after the first of the year and of course she agreed to do so happily!  So, after the first of the year, we will be having another Copic 1 class as well as a Copic 2 class. 

In the mean time, Donna Schepman let me know that http://www.carpediemstore.com/ is having an AMAZING sale on copics!  (Thanks Donna!) They are priced at almost wholesale!  And a FYI, even though I am not bringing the markers into the store, because I can't compete with icopic.com or carpediemstore.com, I am bringing in a REFILL station for those of you who want the convenience of having something right at home to refill your markers.  Let me know if there are certain #'s you really want to see me carry in refills.  More information will be coming on this later.  In the mean time, have a wonderful day!

No comments: