C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let It Snow.....Not really

Join Susan on December 1st to learn some new techniques and make 4 winter themed cards at the same time! Call the shop to sign up today.


Materials needed: Paper cutter, scissors, black ink pad, VersaMark pad, colored pencils or markers, adhesive, quick dry tacky glue or adhesive dots.  All other supplies will be provided.

We don't really want it to snow, but we can pretend and then it's easier to drive. 

No comments: