C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy March!!!!

I know it has been a week since I posted! OMG!!!! However, it's been really busy. DD1 home from New York, at least until the 13th, then she'll be back up there for 9 days to take classes since they're getting married in the Catholic Church. At least now some of you have had the opportunity to meet my future son-in-law. He does grow on you, lol. He really is a fine young man, and he loves my daughter very much. We're excited about having him part of our family. I pray for their future and ask you to include them in your prayers.

Last Friday was DH and my 10th anniversary! We had a wonderful day together! I'm so blessed to have him in my life!! Saturday and then again on Monday, I and my friend Susan went over to a friend's house and helped organize her amazing stamping/scrapping room. I do have pictures of before and during and hopefully will have pictures of after soon. I will post them in the next few days for you to see.

Sunday, I spent the day at my new shop! It's small, but it's mine! The Grand Opening will be Friday, April 2 @ 6:00 p.m. If you have things to put in the shop for consignment, give me a call and we'll make a date. The deal is, I will take your gently used stamps, tools, etc, on consignment for 10% for the first 90 days, however, I will increase the percentage to 15% after that. You may pick up your items with prior notice. I will write consignment checks once a month. You will not receive store credit, but the actual money from the sale less my percentage.

I will be posting more cards and projects in the next few days. If you aren't signed up for Baker's Dozen this month, contact me and we'll rectify the situation. See ya'll soon!!!

No comments: