C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Friday, March 19, 2010

DS is 21!!!

This picture is two years old, but isn't he the cutest thing? Yesterday, was my DS birthday. Hard to believe that he is 21 years old. He spent it with his best friend up in Indiana. He was home last weekend and the beginning of the week and it was so wonderful having him home! He just got a new trombone, and he'll kill me 'cause I don't remember the name, but he drove down to Alabama to buy it. It is beautiful!! He is so happy! He came into my life when he was ten. When he was 19 he asked me to adopt him because he said, I'm his mom! I was so proud last May when we went to court and made it final. The whole family was there and it was one of the greatest days in my life! I'm so proud of him and love him so much! Happy Birthday! Just think, on May 11th, you'll be one, since that's the anniversary of your adoption. LOL!

No comments: