C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

11 Days and counting........

In eleven days, April 2nd, I will be opening my little shop in Bellevue! It's been crazy! Beth is so awesome, I can't wait to work with her! She is such a positive and upbeat person, the atmosphere is great!! I painted this week and my best friend, Susan made a beautiful skirt to wrap around the built in shelf, so that I have storage underneath. The city of Bellevue has been so welcoming! It's such a great community and I'm so excited to be part of it!

The shop will open at noon on Friday, April 2nd, and remain open through First Friday activities that night. The Grand Opening will continue on Saturday from 9-4! Stop by and register for a chance at winning one of four amazing prizes!!! No purchase necessary! There will be food and lots of great deals!! Stop by and just say HI! I can't wait to see you all!

No comments: