C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Online Store Is Up and Running

There are stamps on the online store as of today!  WhooHoo!  Every day I will try to add more stamps to sell.  Remember that once a stamp (set) is gone, I may not have another one like it, so don't hesitate to get it when you can.  I literally have thousands of stamps to list for sale on the store so you will never get bored.  There will be other things for sale on there also, so keep an eye on it.

Also, check out the gallery and the blog there.  Tutorials will be coming soon!  Have a great day!!
www.cshorecreations.com

No comments: