C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Card for my Valentine

 Holly Berry House is one of my FAVORITE stamp companies!  I love all the different things you can do with their stamps.  I have used them in classes many times and used them for my daughters wedding invitations as well as her favors and programs for her wedding.  I have made favors for other weddings with them.  They are located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and as you know I was just out there two weeks ago. But more on that in another post ;).

I have had this heart stamp for several years and have never used it.  It is quite large and, frankly, I was a bit intimidated by it.  However, I gave in and made this card for my wonderful husband.  Using Versamark, I stamped the imaged on different shades of pink and embossed it with Sparkle n Sprinkle's white detail embossing powder.  I fussy cut the hearts out, going smaller and smaller on each color. 

I stamped the word love, which I believe is from a Hero Arts set, using Versamark and some random pink embossing powder that I've had for 7+ years.  I used Washi tape acrosss the top of the square card and attached the largest of the heart images.  I then used pop dots or foam tape to attach each additional layer.  I love the way it turned out and my husband loved it, too. 

No comments: