C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wedding and Baby Cards


Baby boy card with acetate front

Inside baby boy card


 Marian is offering a class on the 28th where you will make one boy baby card, one girl baby card, and two wedding cards (one of which is shown here).  These are amazing cards that you really have to see.  Marian always puts things on the inside of her cards to finish them off. (I personally have started doing this so that I don't have to write so much on the inside of my cards, lol) 

You'll make all four cards for $18.00.  She is offering the class at both 12:30 and 6:30.  We always need a baby card or wedding card at the last minute.  Now you can make these and have them on hand.  Call to sign up today as this class is already filling up!


Baby girl card with heart shaker



Inside baby girl card


Wedding card with lace butterfly


Wedding card open with embossing


No comments: