C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Spring Fashion Show

 I never need to get sick again!  A couple of months ago I had bronchitis and as I sat snuggled under my blanket in my recliner, many class ideas came to me.  OMgosh!  Here is the Spring Fashion Show Class which is scheduled for May 25th at 12:30 and 6:30.  All the prep work is done for you including cutting.  You will make 4 cards in this class with lots of ribbon, pins, bling, unusual cuts and much more.  These are really fun cards, and it makes me want to go shopping really bad!  Ya'll know what a "fashionista" I am, roflmao!  Call the shop and sign up today!





more inside this unusally cut card

Suprise inside!

Surprise!

1 comment:

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

Wonderful job on these! So cute!