C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dressed for Success

You've seen the cards in the store and maybe even bought one.  Now you have the chance to make them yourself.  Wednesday, June 1, at both 12:30 and then again 6:30, join Susan and make four of these and get the materials to make four more at home.  If you purchase paper or cardstock at the shop during class, you may stamp the image as many times as possible. 

Susan and I played with this stamp several years ago and had a ball.  The dress card is a fun card to make and always surprises you when it's done.  The stamp is from Art Impressions.  Call and sign up asap so that Susan can make sure she has enough for everyone!

No comments: