C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tomorrow Night!!!!

Well, it will be a crazy last day of my first year in Bellevue.  Got a list a mile long, but can't wait to get going on it.  THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart!  I never dreamed that I could open my little shop on $300.00 and have it turn into what it is today, just one year later.  It's all because of YOU!  Each and every one of you! 

Tomorrow night from 6-9 we're going to Party at the Shop!  Food, makentake, prizes, and live music!!  The duo that were going to play had to cancel at the last minute, but sometimes things work out.  An amazing young man, Ryan, will be playing and singing for us!  Not only is he extremely talented, but not hard to look at either, lol.  And yes, his better half, Teresa will be there with him to help out.  I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends!

Join Beth and myself and let us thank you for an awesome year!  And lift your glass in a toast to many more!!!     (now I better get busy...)

No comments: