C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, March 14, 2011

FACEBOOK

Crone Cottage now has a Facebook Page.  Hopefully you will visit it and like it.  We will have info on there about both Crone Cottage and C-Shore Creations.  New consignment stamps are being put out every day, so be sure and stop in.  Hopefully you have made plans to join us on April 1st from 6-9 for our first anniversary.  Live Music by Seven & Lauren; food; makentake and prizes!  Don't forget the fun!  Be sure and stop by to enter the drawing for the prizes to be given away that night.

No comments: