C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Bet Your Brass

We've all got them, but what to do with them? Join us for "Bet Your Brass" and learn some really nifty things you can do with brass templates! You will try your hand at 6 different techniques and receive instructions that include other variations as well. We will be concentrating on the techniques, but you will receive all the materials to complete 6 different cards.

Please bring the following supplies:  Paper trimmer, Scissors, Adhesive, Quick Dry Tacky Glue, Regular Tape.  Call the shop and sign up today!






Add caption


No comments: