C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10 10:10p.m.

It's October 10th, 2010. It is almost 10:10 p.m. I thought this was really cool, until DH said it's 22:10 not 10:10. I said I'm not in the military and have no plans of being in the military, therefore it is 10:10 p.m. He just laughed at me.

Had a great Baker's Dozen today and am excited that Just Rite will be in this week!! Congratulations to Chris Kuntz for naming our event on October 23, 2010 from 11 until 4. We will have different artists, live music, food, free make&take and lots of fun! Join us for what we hope will be the first annual "Which?Craft" at the shop.

My computer guy, Karl, will be coming over tomorrow afternoon to help me figure out the issues with my email that I've been having the past few weeks. Hopefully, with his help, I'll be emailing to you again with all the news and excitement! Until then, have a wonderful week!

No comments: