C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stamps you like but hate...



If you look at a post below, you will see a baby card using an old Stampin' Up set that I absolutely LOVE! However, every single time I've used it, I've HATED it! The baby always comes out looking scary. So when offering the "special" Baker's Dozen kits that several of you had requested, you know the one with graduation, wedding, baby boy and baby girl cards, I decided to redo the baby cards. I chose Old Mother Goose and one of the sweetest sentiments. I love this card! Everyone who has seen it, loves it! I hate the SU Baby card!!! (Did I say that already?) You will find the adorabel SU baby set in the shop, priced very reasonably, might I add. You, too, will fall in love with it and hopefully not hate it at the same time. Stop in the shop and see all the new stuff while you're shopping for the SU baby set!!

No comments: