C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

So Much Goings On!!

Get in Shape card class is next Wednesday at 12:30 and 6:30. You will make 6 different cards and get the templates! This should be a fun class!!
Tomorrow is Lisa's class "Cards with Unity"! If you haven't checked these cards out, check your email as I've sent them out twice. Better yet, stop by the shop and see them in person! This class is at 12:30, Friday, and is a "don't want to miss" class! Lisa is a member of the Unity Family and I personally had not heard of them before I met Lisa. I LOVE THEM! They are cute images as well as elegant images. Deeply etched, foam mounted rubber! As a matter of fact, I'm using their "Hey Chick" set in this month's Baker's Dozen.
Another of my favorite companies if Great Impressions! We all know and love their images and their boards each month. Crystal is going to be teaching the Great Impressions boards program each month for us! June's Great Impression I is Tuesday, the 15th at 12:30 and 6:30. Great Impressions II is the 23rd at 12:30 and 6:30.
Betsy's "Pocketful of Posies" has been rescheduled and I'll let you know as soon as we have it on the calendar!! The sample is now up in the shop! Absolutely adorable!!!!
Don't forget the shop hours are Tuesday - Friday, noon until 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, 10 - 4. The second Friday of each month, I leave at 5:30 to head out to Eastgate and teach the Baker's Dozen out there. Beth is at the shop and will take good care of you! Speaking of Beth, she's brought MORE new items in this week. I swear I can't keep up! You don't want to miss out on all that she has to offer at Crone Cottage. Coming up in the next few months will be scrapbooking classes by a very talented lady and Quilling classes by our own Christy Rolf!! Lots going on. Be sure you're on my email list so you don't miss out !! See ya'll soon at the shop!


No comments: