C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Sunday, August 5, 2018

You've Got Class

One of this month's specials is simply amazing!  School is starting and Close To My Heart has come up with a brilliant idea to save all those memories.  I wish something like this had been available when my kids were in school. 

Close To My Heart has created a kit which will give you 14 layouts to document every school year for your child.   It's so easy to put it together and have everything in one place.  I'm honestly thinking of redoing my kids school years with this wonderful kit!  Go to my website today and check it out.  www.ramona.ctmh.com to orders yours today, and be sure to join the gathering on the lower right of the page.

No comments: