C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Friday, July 29, 2016

2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Catalog Retiring!

The 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Catalog is retiring in two days!  That's right there are only 2 days left to order many of the products that Close To My Heart offers!  Three of our cricut cartridges are retiring!  If you've been putting off ordering something, don't wait any longer!  Time is up! 

On another note, in two days, August 1st, the new 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations Catalog is released! You're going to love the new Fundamental paper packs!  The 8 new colors!  One of which is sea glass, our color of the year! We have a new cricut cartridge called "Flower Market".  It's so versatile!  And my favorite item is the newly designed ink pads!  I know many of us have struggled with the old design and I guarantee you will love the new pads!!!! 

I also want to tell you that my website has a new look!  And the most exciting part of this is when you put something in the shopping cart, it will stay there for up to 30 days!  That's right.  You can now shop at your leisure!

So don't delay!  Go to my website and log in.  Join the gathering on the right side of the page and place your order to be delivered right to your door!  www.ramona.ctmh.com And as always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.!

No comments: