C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Your Stamping Cottage is officially closed until January 10th, 2012.  I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  It's been a wonderful 2011 and I owe it all to you.  Check out the calendar below and e-mail me to sign up for classes.  I'm looking forward to the next two weeks of scrapbooking and designing classes!  Hugs to all of you!!

No comments: